Transform your teaching with the wisdom of hands-on assisting. In this gathering for yoga teachers, you will:
1. Train your vision to see where energy gets stuck in student’s bodies, and how to know exactly what kinds of assist will help.
2. Practice intelligent hands-on assists, and understand how to safely and confidently use the power of touch for positive transformation.
3. Learn the key bio-mechanical actions that support each class of postures, and how to transmit this using hands-on guidance.
4. Spot common misalignments, and how to inspire students to a healthier integration.
5. Understand the therapeutic applications of alignment.
6. Know when is appropriate to touch, when it is better to use your words, and how to create a space that will empower students to honor their own bodies’ wisdom and intelligence.