Join us! Save money on your ticket with the code: marni
At Shensara you camp for three days on the banks of the Shenandoah River. You are free to roam around the natural beauty of The Farm, swim in the river, relax and attend any of the activities we have planned. Some of the activities include:
- Yoga classes and workshops on several different styles of yoga.
- Guided meditations that allow the participants to discover and try different methods of meditation.
- Workshops that bridge the gap between science and our spiritual practice.
- Workshops from community leaders, business owners and individuals that have built business or projects that respect the environment, their costumers and their employees.
- Join the Kirtan chanting and drum circle at the nightly bonfire.
- Listen to soothing music at the main stage, then end the night dancing with your friends and the community to world beats.
- Learn how to build an organic garden in your backyard or your apartment.
- Sit quietly in the Meditation grove, a space surrounded by nature dedicated for quiet meditation or reflection.