Shiva and Shakti represent consciousness and energy. They symbolize the sacred marriage of what makes us human, and they are the ground of all being. They are the auspicious and loving heart at the center of everything.
In the Yoga tradition, there are hundreds of stories that speak, metaphorically, to profound truths. These stories can uplift and inspire our lives and all relationships.
In this workshop, you will:
- Be skillfully guided to your own center through stories, mantra, discussion, asana practice, and journaling
- Begin with a story in each session that will inspire your inner work
- Chant mantra in order to align your heart and mind with the empowered vibration of Shiva and Shakti
- Imbue the tissues of the body with wisdom and truth through the practice of asana
- Uncover the key actions during your asana practice that support positive transformation of the body from the inside-out
This will be a weekend of true evolution, and you will leave with tools and wisdom that you can apply directly to your life and to all of your relations.
You will learn how to ground yourself in your truth, how to live in your natural abundance, and how to walk through your life with more grace and compassion.
Read the Interview about the work we will be doing this weekend.