Join Marni and many other inspiring teachers and musicians for a weekend of nature, yoga, music, community, and lots of love.
Use the discount code "marni" for a discount on your tickets.
At Shensara you camp for three days on the banks of the Shenandoah River. You are free to roam around the natural beauty of The Farm, swim in the river, relax and attend any of the activities we have planned. Some of the activities include:
- Yoga classes and workshops on several different styles of yoga.
- Guided meditations that allow the participants to discover and try different methods of meditation.
- Workshops that bridge the gap between science and our spiritual practice.
- Workshops from community leaders, business owners and individuals that have built business or projects that respect the environment, their costumers and their employees.
- Join the Kirtan chanting and drum circle at the nightly bonfire.
- Listen to soothing music at the main stage, then end the night dancing with your friends and the community to world beats.
- Learn how to build an organic garden in your backyard or your apartment.
- Sit quietly in the Meditation grove, a space surrounded by nature dedicated for quiet meditation or reflection.
We will continue to add new, different and exciting activities and projects till the day of the festival.
After the Weekend
The community that is Shensara will remain active and grow from year to year. We hope those who attend will use what they discover to live happier lives and to share these tools with others in their lives. Our success will be measured by our ability to inspire the community to choose kindness, compassion and learning as a lifestyle, and become better individuals that fuel a happier society.